On 7 July 2014 the Economic Development Directorate became part of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD).
The Economic Development focus is on land release, facilitating business development, investment, sport and recreation, tourism and events, arts, and other government activity, often in coordination with the private sector, to increase the economic performance of the ACT.
- Strategic Plan 2013-2016 (452KB) Word Version ( 6.9MB)
- Reducing Red Tape for Business - an online feedback tool designed to give individuals a mechanism to identify any 'red tape' that affects or impedes their ability to do business in the ACT. It is also a portal to provide feedback or suggested reforms, ask questions, and/or lodge complaints.
- LDA Statement of Government Policy 2014-15 ( 182 KB) Word version ( 152 KB)
- LDA Statement of Government Policy 2013-14 ( 339 KB) Word version ( 181 KB)
- LDA Statement of Government Policy 2012-13
- LDA Statement of Government Policy 2011-12
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the EDD and the LDA - July 2013
- MoU Attachment A: Expanded responsibility details - July 2013
- MoU Attachment B: LDA Sustainability Framework - July 2013
- LDA Statement of Governance Arrangements - April 2012
- LDS Statement of Governance Arrangements - October 2011
- Records Management Program