On 7 July 2014 the Economic Development Directorate became part of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD). Economic Development has a strong focus on land release and development and also works to facilitate business development, investment, sporting, tourism and events, and other government activity, often in coordination with the private sector, to increase the economic performance of the ACT.
Engaging our Community
- Dickson Section 72
- Dickson intersection upgrades
- Horse Park Drive Upgrades
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 200 (Formerly Blocks 16 and 17 Section 48)
- Phillip Block 8 Section 9 (Furzer Street)
- Grevillea Park - Master Plan
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 23
- Canberra Brickworks - Remediation works
- Downer (former school site)Block 4 Section 61
Registration of Interest - now closed
Provision of Office Accommodation - Dickson
From 1 - 31 March, the ACT Government invited interested private sector parties to participate in a registration of interest (ROI) process for the sale of Block 2 Section 33 Dickson, together with the provision of approximately 13,000 square metres of leased office accommodation. This process has now closed and ROI submissions are currently being evaluated. Outcomes from the evaluation process will be made available to Registrants as soon as possible, with short listed Registrants invited to participate in the request for tender (RFT) stage.