On 7 July 2014 the Economic Development Directorate became part of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD). Economic Development has a strong focus on land release and development and also works to facilitate business development, investment, sporting, tourism and events, and other government activity, often in coordination with the private sector, to increase the economic performance of the ACT.
Engaging our Community
- Dickson Section 72
- Dickson intersection upgrades
- Horse Park Drive Upgrades
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 200 (Formerly Blocks 16 and 17 Section 48)
- Phillip Block 8 Section 9 (Furzer Street)
- Grevillea Park - Master Plan
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 23
- Canberra Brickworks - Remediation works
- Downer (former school site)Block 4 Section 61
Indicative Land Release Program for 2016–17 to 2019–20
On 7 June 2016 the Indicative Land Release Program for 2016–17 to 2019–20 was released.
The program enables the ACT Government to deliver on its economic, planning and urban renewal strategies for the Territory. Land release remains an important source of revenue for the Territory, contributing to financial, social and environmental objectives.