On 7 July 2014 the Economic Development Directorate became part of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD). Economic Development has a strong focus on land release and development and also works to facilitate business development, investment, sporting, tourism and events, and other government activity, often in coordination with the private sector, to increase the economic performance of the ACT.
- Dickson intersection upgrades
- Fyshwick Section 28 and 45 (between Tennant St and Molonglo River)
- Forrest Block 7 Section 36
- Horse Park Drive Upgrades
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 200 (Formerly Blocks 16 and 17 Section 48)
- Holt Block 12 Section 52
- North Weston Commercial Hub Service Station
- Phillip Block 8 Section 9 (Furzer Street)
- Grevillea Park - Master Plan
- Belconnen Block 2 Section 23
- Canberra Brickworks - Remediation works
- Downer (former school site)Block 4 Section 61
Expression of Interest - ACT Government seeking residential properties for the public housing renewal program. More information...
Closing date Monday 20 July 2015.